Me Again CIC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Me Again CIC ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Me Again CIC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 May 2018.
What Me Again CIC collects
Me Again CIC may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information including your email address and your telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- digital information like browser, search engine and page visits
This includes information when making an enquiry, booking an appointment and visiting Me Again CIC website.
What Me Again CIC does with information
Me Again CIC requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improve Me Again CIC products and services
- periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Me Again CIC thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed us to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
- internal research and analysis including Me Again capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
- market research purposes including Me Again CIC contacting you by email, phone or mail.
How Me Again CIC will use information
Me Again CIC will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
- enter into or perform a contract with you
- comply with a legal duty
- protect your vital interested
- for Me Again CIC’s own lawful (business) interested but never overriding your rights
In any event, Me Again CIC will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Me Again CIC uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Me Again CIC to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Me Again CIC only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help Me Again CIC to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Me Again CIC access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Me Again CIC website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Me Again CIC does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Me Again CIC cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Me Again CIC will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Me Again CIC have your permission or are required by law to do so. Me Again CIC may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which Me Again CIC think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which Me Again CIC holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Me Again CIC, Unit 4, Brimstage Hall and Courtyard, Brimstage Road, Wirral CH63 6JA.
If you believe that any information Me Again CIC is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Upper Floor, Unit 2,
Brimstage, CH63 1JA
0151 342 5903